I am intrigued to know what people think about the process of winning at golf so I have created a very short survey on ‘What do you want to know about moving from being an ‘Ordinary Joe/Jane Golfer’ to contending to win at golf (at any level)?’
Those who know me know I have won a few events including a biggy in the blind golf arena, however not many are aware of the systematic process I followed to get ready for the World Champs both in 2014 and 2016.
I am not suggesting what I did is the only way, far from it, however I am curious as to what people think about (and would like to know about) the various elements of getting yourself ready to win at golf.
There are lots of things that need to be in place to improve your chances of competing well some of which could include, but not limited to:
- Using life coaching techniques to set your goals
- Understanding the drivers behind your desire to become the best golfer you can be
- Concentrating on nutrition
- Remaining healthy and injury free
- Fitness training and flexibility
- The importance of est, rehab and physio
- Course management
- Practice regimes
- Measuring progress
…and so on…
I’m just an Ordinary Joe everyday golfer like most of us but I believe we can all give it a good go if we have the desire to do it and the know how.